So I'm finally getting around to doing the whole blog thing...mostly to share baby stuff since now I have something to post about! Here are some shots from our first ultrasound
December 3, 2008
Sea Monkey's first pictures
Posted by Kirsten at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I have yet to get a video to load too... my 'puter's too weak.
I have an appointment, finally, on Dec. 11 (I think) but they don't have an ultrasound lab place in the office so I have to make another appointment for later to go somewhere ELSE and do that. But it's okay, babies do look freakish in ultrasound pics anyway, so no hurries!
And yes, I was the first to comment on your blog. I feel so good.
I like the blog I have added it to my list. Have a great day.
Mom
Congratulations! Ultrasound pictures make having a baby seem so much more real and exciting! I'm so happy that you are starting a blog so we can keep up with your family and watch your little baby grow! I started one when I was Pregnant with Tanner. I think blogs are so much better than any other baby book that you can buy. I'm going to print out a baby book of all the posts about Tanner for his first Birthday. You will be such great parents!
hey Kirsten it's ashley! i found your blog! ya! anywho congrats on being prego. that is so exciting. any way i have been sayoing for a while that we need to get together and do something but this time i am for real. here is my number480-236-1706. idont think i have yours so you can call or text it to me but we should do something. well this is a long comment;>
Post a Comment