The Sunday before my brother Mikey left for his mission we did some family pictures. While we were out at the park, we got some pictures of Zoey and our family too. Here are some of the proofs. Spencer is so ridiculously photogenic, I am so jealous!








Also, Zoey is now ONE MONTH old! I can't believe how fast time flies! And joy of joys, she has slept for 6 straight hours the last two nights. I am so happy! Though, last night, i woke up at 4, right about what time she has been waking up at night. Dang kid trained me already...So hopefully this new trend sticks, because sleeping through the night is sooooo nice!


5 comments:
Beautiful pictures!
Great pictures! You are ALL very photogenic! You look amazing for having a baby a month ago! Zoey is so cute!
Oh sheesh you both are photogenic. Zoey looks precious on that blanket- matching her dress, of course! Huh, we should do family pics too, eventually. Someday.
What craft do you have? You peaked my interest.
Beautiful shots!
Zoey is so cute! You guys did a great job for your first time and all! That whole not-sleeping-through-the-night thiing kinda makes me nervous, but if you can do it, then so can I!!! :)
Post a Comment