CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 20, 2009

5 Month Zoey!

Can you believe it, Zoey is FIVE months old today!! She is getting so big, and is so much fun. She has just started arching her back and looking backward at whoever is holding her, it's cute. She is also chewing on anything she can get her hands on, including her mommy and daddy's fingers...And little miss Zoey has another funny habit right now. She rolls from her back to her tummy really well now, sometimes pretty much as soon as I set her down, but she won't roll from her tummy to her back! And she doesn't particularly like to be on her tummy...so she rolls and then gets mad because she's stuck! Funny and slightly annoying...
Zoey is also a TV junkie. As I type, she is sitting on her daddy's lap watching a movie. Oh, that reminds me, she's starting to sit now too! Sometimes she won't, and sometimes she can go a few minutes. She's really good when she is on somebody's lap though.
Here are a few pictures from the last week or so of our big girl.


Ok, so she looks a little loopy in this one...she wouldn't smile for the camera at all!

This was last Sunday at my mom's house. She saat up on the couch all by her lonesome for a while..long enough for me to get some adorable pictures! I think this one is my new favorite. The only thing that could make it better is if she was smiling!

These two are from tonight, to mark her 5-month-old-ness. She is recently bathed and all ready for bed! Probably won't get there for a few more hours though...fun for us...


So that's it for now! We love our little girl so much, she is a blast. Oh, and I have pics from our ward campout 2 weeks ago, I will have to post those soon too!

1 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Why are they so old now?

She is soooo so cute. I'm totally jealous she rolls and kinda sits. CHloe just... lays there :)