CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 8, 2009

Ok, I am a total slacker, and haven't updated our blog in well...a long time. I do have pictures and whatnot, and I will try really hard to actually post them soon! We will see if it actually happens...
Quick update:
Spencer is having a blast in his welding class this semester. His first project was making some shelves for our hall closet, which now hold all our food that won't fit in the kitchen cabinets. I love em! Now he has moved on to making one of his crazy ideas, a giant adult sized big wheel. He is actually almost done with it now.
I have been working as much as I can, which equals like 4 hours a day...I just get too tired and sore to stay at work any longer than that, but I am lucky to have an amazing boss that lets me do pretty much whatever I need to. I have also been working on many projects for not only OUR baby, but everyone else's too...Right now I am finishing up a quilt for a friend who just had her baby (but hurray it's almost done!), I have fabric for a blanket for another pregnant friend, and I'm making drapes, bedding, and rocking chair cushions for Zoey's room. Oh yeah, and cushions for my mom's couch...and finishing our couch (finally finished the cushion covers, but they aren't on yet cuz I still need to go get more batting to recover the foam)....Yeah, a little busy! And to think, I only have 7 more weeks to get these things all done before we have a newborn!

0 comments: