CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I have the most amazingest husband ever. I had to go in to work for a while today, and Spencer knew I wanted to go in by like 10, so he got up by 7:30 to go to the store and come back and make me breakfast while I was still sound asleep. (I was a little confused when his alarm was going off, but I ignored it and went back to sleep...) He came in and woke me up at 9 with a cute stuffed monkey, and said that he had more for me out in the other room. By then I could smell yummy breakfast smells. So I come out to heart shaped waffles, everything all set on the table, with flowers in a vase that he welded in class last week. It was amazing! And very yummy :) I realized after I ate that I should have taken a picture so I could show everyone how awesome Spencer is, but alas, it was too late!

3 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

I loved how excited you were to tell me this story. You guys are so cute. :)
I hope you have the day off TODAY!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Hey you have less than 100 days left for that baby! Awesome.

Amanda said...

Lol, I love you Kirsten! I'm glad you found my blog too cuz now I found yours :). I miss you!