CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 28, 2009

Crafty Stuff

So I have done a few crafts lately. These are both for Zoey's room. I perked up a plain 3 dollar trash can from Wal Mart with some fun paper and mod podge. Mod podge is awesomely amazing :) And then I got some wooden letters from Michael's, and did the same thing with them! The Zoey letters aren't done yet, I am going to put ribbon on them to hang from, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I also have another Zoey room thing, but it broke, so needs refiguring :)




I also just got a bunch of fun quilting fabric and an awesome sale this last week! My mom and I even went at 7 am to get the early bird deals! I was so excited :)
So, more fun stuff to come if I can find time to actually create all the things rolling around in my head!

1 comments:

Alicia Phelps said...

I never knew you were so crafty! That is awesome! I'd love to learn how to do that!