We had Zoey's baby blessing on Sunday. Spencer and I tallied it up, and we had a whopping 52 family members there for it! (that includes the 3 of us). We got a group pic afterward, though unfortunately my dad and family had to leave earlier, so they missed the photo shoot. Check out that mass of people! And unfortunately, the two pictures we got on our camera are blurry, but my mother in law has a couple that aren't blurred. Of course, Aaron is hidden behind Spencer in those though...Can't have everything I guess!
Oh, in other news, Spencer has been accepted to ASU! Hurray for Spencer! Only 4 more years...He is super excited. This should be a good year! And I started back at work yesterday. My awesomely amazing boss lets me bring Zoey with me, so she comes and hangs out and watches me sew. She isn't a huge fan, but she does pretty good. It will be better once she can play with toys hopefully. Then I won't feel like I'm neglecting her too much!
So, that's the goings on in the Nelson household right now.


2 comments:
Wow! That is a huge group! It's so nice to have lots of family support! I love Zoey's dress it is so cute and so is she! Your job sounds perfect for a new mom!
You did a good job on that dress, it is really cute! Congrats to Spencer, that is awesome. I didn't know you started at work again, maybe I should come out and help this week, Alisa is gone, so I don't have to worry about crowding up the house.
Post a Comment