I recently created another blog for my quilting and crafting. It is actually for me and my mom, cuz she didn't want a whole blog to herself :)
Anyways, it is Maniacal Material Girls, and the only thing posted thus far is something I already blogged about on here, but feel free to check it out!
We almost named it Bats in the Belfry, cuz I was looking up crazy on thesaurus.com for ideas and that was one of the synonyms, but then mom came up with our name :)
On another note, Zoey hit 3 months last week and I totally didn't comment on the blog! She is getting so big and fun. She giggled for real instead of just squealing on the day she turned 3 months, and she did it for her daddy. She has since giggled a few more times for him, once for her cousin Lydia, and I got an itty bitty one last night. She is such a doll! We love her tons!
August 26, 2009
New Blog and 3 months!
Posted by Kirsten at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment