CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 21, 2009

Big Surf and a 4 month old Zoey!

Last Saturday we went to Big Surf for my mom's company picnic, and it was a lot of fun! It was Spencer's and my first time ever going, and it was pretty cool. And Zoey did really well! We had a hard time prying her away from gramma...But we still had some fun Zoey swimming time.




Zoey seemed pretty indifferent to the giant turtle.







But Spencer liked it!



Uncle Aaron and his friend...date...I don't know what she was...But that's ok, Karissa is cool, we like her! I have another super super cute picture of Zoey from Big Surf but wouldn't you know, blogger is being a pain in the butt and won't load it! I will keep trying :)
Alright, I once again missed a month!!! Zoey turned 4 months old on Sunday. Time is just flying by! She has still only rolled 3 times, and now get mad after being on her tummy for any length of time. She loves to be talked to, and is so smily and giggly almost all the time (there are still those fussy times when I wonder what in the world we were thinking...) She isn't sleeping through the night every night, but usually only wakes up once and is right back to sleep after eating. She is also usually very good while we are at work! We love our little girl soooo much and we are so glad we have her!
Oh yeah, and we had her 4 month checkup on Monday. She is 13 lb 4 oz (42%), 24.5" (43%), and 38.5 cm head (1%). Poor baby girl has a tiny head! But we don't think it looks tiny...She was tired and hungry therefore grumpy during her appointment, and screamed for her shots. Luckily Spencer was there to hold her for that part, because I hate shots!!! And even worse watching your baby get them!! So that's what's up for now! I will try to get more pictures up soon :)





1 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Super cute! Thanks for the reminder, I didn't realize it was the 27th already. 4 months, crazy!