CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 15, 2009

She Rolls!!!

So last Thursday, Zoey rolled over for the first time. Nobody got to witness it. My friend Melanie was watching her while I was at work, and had Zoey and her daughter, Chloe, on their tummies looking at eachother. Mel turned around, and when she looked back, Zoey was on her back. Of course, when she came in to tell me and I went out to watch her, she would NOT do it again. In fact, she started yelling at me for putting her on her tummy! So she has had a lot of tummy time lately because I wanted to see her roll, dangit!
And tonight, I not only got to witness it, I managed to catch it on video!!! Unfortunately, it's from my phone camera, so not awesome, but I didn't think I had enough time to grab the flip :) Behold, she rolls! ps I was really excited, hence the squealing.

I have some more recent pics that I will post soon :)

1 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

And they are so oblivious that they just reached a major baby milestone.
Chloe rolled over again and I missed it, again. I still haven't seen it.