Now that it is almost Christmas, I will get around to my Thanksgiving post :)
This Thanksgiving was spent with the entire Nelson clan. It was great fun having all of the out-of-town extended family Nelsons here to play with for a weekend! Since our group was so ginormous, we had dinner at Spencer's parent's ward building. Not very many pictures from this, I will have to get some more from Wendy! Zoey and Lydia playing. We kept watching them while we ate and they played, and one time looking over, Lydia would have all the toys piled on her, and another time Zoey would have them all on her! It was pretty amusing :)
The day after Thanksgiving was our trip to the zoo. Since half the family already have zoo passes, and the Utah Nelsons were here, we invited everyone to go with us, and they all came! It was lots of fun! It was beautiful outside, hurray for Arizona fall and winter!
I tried to get Zoey to look at the baboon sitting right next to us, and she eventually noticed, but didn't care much...


0 comments:
Post a Comment