CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 23, 2009

Randomness

So I am trying out the new(er) blogger editor, and figured I would get some more pictures up.
Zoey is such a little poser now, and I love this picture!




When Spencer grabbed the camera, this is what we were trying to catch. We would set her sippy cup on the bumbo, and she would start sucking on it, but not hold it. It was quite cute!


We had the Livingston family Christmas party a couple weeks ago, and I didn't get very many pictures, but here's one of the kid and one of Spencer. Zoey totally soaked that gingerbread man in slobber by the end of the night...



And finally, a couple pictures from our trip to see the temple lights last week.





I probably won't get anything else posted til after Christmas, so Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love the lazy sippy cup. :)