CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 15, 2010

Random Pictures

Ok, I don't really have much to say, just random pictures, so here goes:

Zoey likes to pull both pedals out of the entertainment center and play with them...They are cleaner than they have ever been!
Cat toys double really well as baby toys...She LOVED the little jingle bells. She had one in each hand for quite a long time.

New things around here lately...A new semester started, so Spencer is once again a slave to the homework. Zoey is getting more and more adventurous, and likes to crawl all over the place. she recently found the vertical blinds, and likes to sit and whack them around. She also has two teeth broken through(both on bottom), and the top two look very close too. Tylenol is our friend!! I have started working nights now, and Zoey gets to spend time with her gramma. I get a lot more done that way, and much safer for Zoey. Oh yeah, and we have all been sick! A lot! I realized last night that at least one of us has been sick since the first week of the year!! Rather ridiculous...but I think we are finally on the mend. Well, I think that's all for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures!! And I hope you are feeling better soon the whole family.
Mom

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

hee hee hee, I love the Zoey-in-the-basket pic. Now that is effecient! :)

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Note to self... buy cat toys. :) haha!