Okee dokee, finally getting some more Christmas pictures up. Actually, I guess these are technically pre-Christmas, but still Chritmas-y. Grandma Nelson has all of the grandkids come over a few days before Christmas to make cookies for Santa, so Zoey got to make some cookies this year, with some help from her Grandma.
"Helping" with sprinkles
Once Santa's cookies were decorated, Zoey got her own cookie to eat. She thought that was pretty good stuff!
Posing with her santa cookies went a little awry...
And how Zoey looked after a few minutes with her cookie!
More Christmas pictures coming soon. Oh, and a video of Zoey crawling, because as of Friday night, we have a crawler!


2 comments:
Zoey is so cute it's that old lady in there I don't seem to recognize she looks like my younger sister with browner hair. Love the pix
Mom
That was my favoite Christams shirt for Charlee last year I'm so gald to see it on her....she is the cutest.
Post a Comment