CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 6, 2010

Easter!

We had a great Easter and conference weekend! We watched conference over at my mom's, and dyed eggs on Saturday. Then Sunday, we watched conference at my mom's again, and had an egg hunt(for us big kids that refuse to grow up :)), and then to kid's egg hunt and dinner with the Nelsons. Zoey loved eating all of her plastic eggs, and rattling the eggs at Grandma Nelson's. She also enjoyed a couple real eggs....Until she threw one on the floor. Don't worry, it was hard boiled :)
Here are a few pictures from our weekend:


Zoey helping model the easter baskets and dress I made for her.




Dyeing eggs


Grandma gave her real eggs to suck on...and she tried to shove an entire one in her mouth after her daddy showed her that he could!


Zoey finding her Easter basket. She got a Disney movie and earrings :)


Zoey getting her Easter basket at Gramma's house


Playing with her new toys and enjoying the nice day outside


We attempted a family picture....most of them look something like the one above, but we managed at least one decent one!


Unfortunately, the camera battery died at the Nelson shindig, so as soon as I get some pictures from other more responsible mothers, I will post pictures of Zoey's "egg hunt". Hope everyone else had a good Easter too!

3 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

How funny! My camera battery died at my mom's house too!
What movie did she get? Can I watch it with her when we come over to play sometime? ;)

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Man that is one cute kid... and dress. :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great I also went to you Esty shop and the quilts look really good I hope you sell them it would be great. Keep up the good work on quilts and being a good mom.
Jennifer