CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 23, 2010

More randomness

I have more random pictures that I realized I haven't posted yet!


Zoey fits quite well in a grocery bag...


We had a nice morning swinging at the park one Saturday last month. Zoey likes to swing. She giggles and kicks her legs.


Spencer LOVES this picture. Zoey and I went and spent some time outside while I photographed a quilt, and Zoey hung out on her quilt. She isn't a big fan of grass, so she stayed on her quilt most of the time! Then she was being so cute and making cute faces(not this face), but I didn't manage to catch those faces! I got this one though!


Zoey's first try at refried beans. She liked them, but she was tired while she was eating so she kept rubbing her face! Not a good combination...


It was nice and messy :)


Zoey likes my old rocking chair, and goes over to get into it pretty much every time we are at my mom's. She also likes to stand next to it and make it rock.


We had a James family shindig last Sunday, and it was photo-op time with the two great grandkids! Skylon is so cute! And Zoey was very intrigued and wanted to play!

Besides all our random pictures, we are nearing the end of the semester, hurray! Spencer has made a bunch of cool stuff for his classes in the last couple months, and once the semester is over, I will post pictures of them all. Only a couple more weeks!!!!!!!
Other Zoey updates, since she hit 11 months on Tuesday (how did that happen??): she now says "up" and "uh oh", holds her hands palm up when she's done eating, and shakes her head no, sometimes when she means no and sometimes just cause. She has 4 teeth, and has sort of started to try standing without holding on to anything (like, today).
That's all for now!

2 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

I literally started dry heaving when I looked at the picture of the beans all over Zoey's face... yikes. haha! The rest are really cute pictures! haha!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

wow, beans. WOW.
Oh! That means Chloe is 11 months today! Wha???
I declare play-date. And the babies can play too if they want.