CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 30, 2010

This and That

Alright, since I have had MULTIPLE people bug me to update now, I figured it was about time to post something! I have a few pictures from the last couple months:


This is Zoey on her actual birthday. We didn't do any celebrating on that day, but we got a couple pictures :) Oh yeah, by the way, Zoey is 1! Still hard to believe we have had this ball of fun for a whole year.


Then here's a Zoey while she was opening presents at her ginormous party! Thanks again to everyone who came and celebrated with us, it was tons of fun!


Spencer is awesome and decorated this cake for Zoey. How cool is he?


Then at the end of May, Aaron graduated! And look, we were there too! :)

That's all of my pictures for now. Soon I will post about our adventure of the last two weekends: painting Grandma and Grandpa James's house...With only paintbrushes...We are pretty much amazing :) Oh, and the reason I'm not posting about it yet is I have to get some pictures off my mom's camera (of Spencer on top of an extension ladder in the bed of a truck...Yeah, exciting, right?)

2 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

awww cute little zoey. She needs to play with Julia more. Julia's starting to get bored with her lazy prego mom... haha!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

You've been tagged! :) Check out my blog.