CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 11, 2010

I apologize for the somewhat drooly and uber closeupness of this picture, but getting a closeup of a tooth on a kid who desperately wants the camera you are holding is rather difficult!

This is Zoey's broken tooth. She was standing up at Grandma and Grandpa James's house this weekend, holding on to the metal loft railing, and both of her hands slipped through the bars and she face planted into a bar. She didn't really cry much, and after getting her to at least show me that there were teeth in all the places there had been, I let her go back playing. I didn't even notice that one of them was broken! My mom saw it a couple hours later though.
We went to the dentist yesterday, and he said that because of how it broke, there is a chance that there might have been nerve damage, so we are waiting a week to see if the tooth starts to darken, but if it's ok, Zoey is going to get the missing part filled back in on Monday. I really don't want to get bitten by this vampire! Because little miss Zoey is quite the biter right now...
Anyways, I wanted to be sure to get a picture of this so she can see it when she gets older :)

Oh, and guess what? Spencer is done with school for the semester!!!! We are all very relieved, it was a stressful year. He should hear by June 15 if he made it into the program for next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully everything will go well with the tooth.
Congratulaltions on making it though the semester I know it was tough. I love the pic

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Oh sad! She's going to look like me now. Grey-tooth girl. :)
At least she will lose hers and start over fresh! I had to REPLACE mine.

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

It's so time for an update... :) I need some new Zoey pics!