CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 27, 2009

Alright, I know I am the biggest slacker in the world, and these ultrasounds are a month old, but I am finally posting them! These were from Christmas Eve morning, when we found out that our sea monkey is a girl.


I think she's a thumb sucker...

Eek! This one looks creepy but I think it's funny. She definitely has Spencer's ginormous mouth!

This was when she started uncurling from the teeny ball she had herself rolled into when we started the ultrasound.


All arms and legs...and a head...


We are so excited to have our little girl! Though I have so much work to do to get stuff ready for her it's ridiculous!

1 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

what a cute sea monkey. Ultrasounds are truly creepy things, really. You better get on organizing that room before you get too big to move! I'll help if you want :)