So here is my current project; recovering my very dirty coming apart couch. It's still not quite done, I still need to sew the cushions and put the facing pieces on the front of the arms. So, finished pictures are still forthcoming.
January 5, 2009
Reupholstering Couch
Posted by Kirsten at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
that is so cool you are doing such a great job.
You make me sick. If I had AN OUNCE of your talent...
I think my Grandma would like what you've done to her couch. I'm sure she's looking down at it from Heaven saying, "boy, I would like to sit on that."
Probably not, but I would sure visit you from the other side to enjoy its beautification!
Hahahahahaaaa now I'm afraid I'm going to be haunted by your grandma, Mel!
this looks great! i need you to teach me how you did that. i have a couch that looks almost exactly like yours did. and i really want to recover it. anywho. i just wrote to mel that i need to get together with her and i need to get with you and do something too. we should all go to lunch or something. well anywho the couch looks great! and you have such a cute baby belly. i love it!
Wow, that fabric is gorgeous! You really need to get those cushions done though...the combination of those two fabrics makes my stomach twist and turn. Well done though!
Post a Comment