Oh, snow. That Timp temple is really pretty though, huh. It's where Mike's bro got married a few years ago. I like it a lot. I like your bump. Reminds me of my bump. I just don't like my own bump.
Oh and p.s. I find out tomorrow morning (less than 12 hours) what we're having. I heard that if we have a girl, their names will be nearly identical :) Give me back my brain hee hee!
3 comments:
Oh, snow. That Timp temple is really pretty though, huh. It's where Mike's bro got married a few years ago. I like it a lot.
I like your bump. Reminds me of my bump. I just don't like my own bump.
Oh and p.s. I find out tomorrow morning (less than 12 hours) what we're having. I heard that if we have a girl, their names will be nearly identical :) Give me back my brain hee hee!
Go figure we'd follow the Mae trend :)
Post a Comment