Ok, so every time I have tried to post a picture for the last...I don't know, however many posts since I included pictures, I have NOT been able to get any to upload! I decided to try again today, and miracle of miracles, I got one to load! I don't know if any more will load...it already timed out when I tried to add a couple more...But, here's the finished couch!
Hurray! Another one loaded! Here is our chair, which I also finally finished. It was done before, but still needed batting around the cushion foam so it would actually look right, and I finally did that.
Apparently it is only going to let me load 2 today...maybe tomorrow I can get some more up!


1 comments:
Woo woo that is beautiful! I love it all! It is amazing how good it looks without the old cushions... :)
Post a Comment