Zoey Mae Nelson has arrived! She was 8lbs 5oz and 20", born at 5:08pm on May 20. Here are a few pictures(she's already got more pictures than a supermodel :) )
Zoey's first picture


Daddy's first time holding Zoey

Mommy's second time holding Zoey (we didn't get a picture of the first time when she was covered in disgustingness)


First family picture. I think my mom has one where I'm actually looking...

Grandma Tracy holding Zoey. Dunno why it came through sideways!

Grandpa Jarman and Zoey


Grandma Nelson and Zoey


Papa finally gets to meet Zoey

Zoey with Grandma and Grandpa Jarman and her aunts

Mel and Chloe stopped by too! Though you can't see the belly that is Chloe in this shot...

Getting ready for her hospital picture


Once again, I have no idea why these pictured came through sideways, I couldn't get them to come through right


Papa was imitating Zoey, or so he claims!

Papa Tom finally got a chance to spend some time with Zoey, too!

First time in her cradle


Swinging this morning. Hurray for swings!
We are hanging out at home now, and we are all doing very well. More pictures will come as we take em!
4 comments:
Oh My Gosh! She is so precious! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat, I can't believe we're old enough to have kids :)....I can't wait to meet her. Love you and I'm glad you guys are relaxing :0)
I kept giggling looking at these pictures. I was going to say- smart girl for not looking at the camera! I looked HIDEOUS in B's pics! :)
She's a doll. I can't wait to see her again. And you, of course. Congrats, and get some sleep!!!
I love the picture where she is in her cradle for the first time it looks like she is standing on her head. You both did good work. Love ya
Mom
Kirsten and Spencer, she is so dang cute. I can't wait to see her, and introduce her to her favorite cousin! :) Just two days apart, I think it is so funny. I am so glad you guys are doing good and had a good experience.
Post a Comment