CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 26, 2009

More pictures

Here are some new pictures of Zoey. I can hardly look at her without wanting to grab the camera!




Hanging out with daddy

Meeting Great-Grandma and Grandpa James after Mikey's mission farewell




She is just too cute!!




Daddy and Zoey snoozing on the floor



3 comments:

Alisa said...

Congratulations Kirsten and Spencer!! She is so beautiful! I'm glad everything went well with the L&D. I can't wait to see more pics!

Lexi said...

Hey Kirsten. It's Alexis. Your little girl is so beautiful! Isn't it crazy that we are all having kids now? I guess I've had them for awhile, but it's crazy that everyone else has them too!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Come visit! I ran out of percoset (yeah, I don't know how to spell it...) so I am mostly conscious now. :)
I don't know when we'll be in Gilbert next because our air isn't fixed -long story- but if you guys have a slow evening or something, come by. Call me!