CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 11, 2009

Spencer's Big Wheel

Yay, got another picture to upload! Here's Spencer on his big wheel before it was finished. He's so proud of his creation! It has turned out pretty dang cool, too. I even rode it, though I had to have Spencer partially pushing me since pedaling is pretty hard when you are great with child!

Speaking of great with child, I am soooo ready to be done! I had another appointment today, and I am now 3cm and 80%, and the Dr went ahead and stripped my membranes; when he asked me if I wanted him to, I said YES, get this kid out of me! So hopefully soon Zoey will be here to play. We can't wait!

1 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

DON'T HAVE THAT BABY YET! we still need a picture. I'll hurry over :).
I like the big wheel! Is he trying to ride it on that little balcony you guys have?? Sweet.